Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Update

Wow.  What a few days.
I have decided to join Blue Fish Pediatrics in the Memorial City area of West Houston. 
Although this has been a difficult decision, I feel fortunate to have the opportunity to practice closer to home in another high-quality pediatric practice.  This opportunity at Blue Fish is especially attractive since Drs. Jung and Pielop are trusted colleagues that I have known since we started pediatric residency training together at Texas Children's in 1999.
More information is available through my current practice upon request.
The notification process for patient families is underway.

2 comments:

  1. Dr. Clarke! Oh no! I'm glad you can be closer to your home. We may have to drive to Gessner.
    -The Millers

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will follow you wherever you go....!!You are the best, you know my kids so well, they love and trust you!
    The Belaiters

    ReplyDelete