Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Consider adding Forest Lane Pediatrics to your Facebook News Feed

Over the last several months I have posted topics on the Forest Lane Pediatrics Facebook page that I would have posted on this blog in the past. "Liking" the Forest Lane Pediatrics Facebook page at www.facebook.com/forestlanepedi is an easy way to get pediatric health suggestions and articles sent to you on your FaceBook News Feed that were selected by me and my colleagues. 

Thanks to all who have continued to follow my blog.  My current plan is to continue to post in both places when I can. 

-Dr. Clarke

2 comments:

  1. Over the last several months I have posted topics on the Forest Lane Pediatrics Facebook page that I would have posted on this blog in the past. "Liking" the Forest Lane Pediatrics Facebook page at www.facebook.com/forestlanepedi is an easy way to get pediatric health suggestions and articles sent to you on your FaceBoo

    facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to all who have continued to follow my blog. My current plan is to continue to post in both places when I can.facebook

    ReplyDelete